Jan Rutland Memorial Artists’ Space
The public is invited to attend and support the on-going mission of this historical museum, located at 76 Milton Ave. in Ballston Spa. Parking is available on the street and in the municipal parking lot at the rear of the building.
“The Artists’ Space” features changing exhibits of important artwork in diverse styles, ranging from post impressionism to folk art, once again representing the art, history and technology inherent in all things created by hand. The Jan Rutland Artists’ Space (2nd floor) is open regular museum hours. The National Bottle Museum® is located at 76 Milton Avenue in Ballston Spa, NY.
For additional info, kindly contact our Volunteer Director Fred Neudoerffer
- March 20-May 1, “March to March”, How did it affect your creativity? What inspired you or held you down? Show us with your art.
- May 7-May 29, Galway Student Show “Unique Inspirations”, Annual showcase by Galway art students
- June 4-July 10, “Art of The Bottle IV", Celebrating the bottle through art
Shows still in the planning stages:
- Schenectady Photo Society Show
- All Sculpture Show
- All Watercolor Show
- Oakroom Artists Annual Show