The Jan Rutland Artists’ Space
The public is invited to attend and support the on-going mission of this historical museum, located at 76 Milton Ave. in Ballston Spa. Parking is available on the street and in the municipal parking lot at the rear of the building.
“The Artists’ Space” features changing exhibits of important artwork in diverse styles, ranging from post impressionism to folk art, once again representing the art, history and technology inherent in all things created by hand. The Jan Rutland Artists’ Space (2nd floor) is open regular museum hours. The National Bottle Museum® is located at 76 Milton Avenue in Ballston Spa, NY.
For additional info, kindly contact our Volunteer Director Fred Neudoerffer
- January 24-February 15, The Galway CSD Student Show, “Two Heads Are Better Than One”
- February 7th, 6-8pm, Artist reception
- February 22-April 4, Adirondacks in Abstract
- April 18-May 23, Family of Art
- May 30–July 5, Annual Art of the Bottle III
- Summer, The Schenectady Photographic Society TBD
- Fall, Sculptor Show, Co- Curated by Sculptor Audrie Sturman and Gallery Director Fred Neudoerffer TBD